Pamper Hamper Gifts - DELIVERY INFORMATION
YES WE DELIVER AUSTRALIA WIDE
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION:
- Last deliveries leave our warehouse at 2pm, orders processed by 1:30pm are guaranteed to leave in the afternoon shipment.
- If you are sending a gift to a hospital, please ring the hospital and double check the that courier driver is allowed into the ward. Otherwise please find the best point of contact (reception etc) and the patient’s full details (checked in name, ward, room etc)
- If you are sending a gift to a business, please ensure to provide ALL details (suite number, level number, building number, company name etc)
- If you are sending a gift to a residential address, please ensure you have provided all details (unit number etc)
- During Christmas and other peak periods, due to a large volume of orders, there may be a slight delay in our turnaround times. Please be aware of this and place your orders ahead of time.
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC metro: 1-2 business days
- SA and TAS metro: 2-3 business days
- WA, NT metro: 5-7 business days
- Regional deliveries may be 1-2 business days longer than metro areas.
- ALL deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- We do NOT deliver on weekends as courier companies do not operate on weekends.
- Yes, it is possible to deliver to PO box addresses, however we have to use Australia Post for this instead of a standard courier. This means the delivery will be longer than the times quoted above so please allow additional delivery time to PO boxes.
PICK UP SERVICE
- If you are in Sydney you are welcome to PICK UP your hamper order from our warehouse. Order online and click “pick up” as your shipping option.
- Pick up is Monday to Friday between 10:30am to 2pm.
- Please note your ETA in the special instructions box on your order so that we can ensure your hamper is ready for you.
SAME DAY DELIVERY- SYDNEY METRO ONLY
Sydney Metro Delivery Today - $25.00 FLAT FEE from 10am
- Available to Sydney METRO / LOCAL ONLY
- Orders placed before 10am (Sydney AEST) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be delivered by 5:30pm on the same day
- Orders placed before 1pm (Sydney AEST) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be delivered by 7pm on the same day
- This shipping option is only available to choose at checkout between 10:00am and 1pm.
- If you have any questions about same day delivery (including whether your shipping area counts as “metro”) please call us on 1300 038 490, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Delivery Instructions Box
- This box is for you to provide any details for either:
- Our packers to know when they individually pamper your hamper e.g. please box the two hampers purchased together as one gift.
- The delivery driver to provide additional details to assist with your delivery e.g. deliver to the second floor and leave with reception, leave behind the pot plant near the front door.
- PLEASE NOTE: None of our deliveries come with Authority To Leave. If you would like to give Authority To Leave with your delivery, please note that in the special delivery instructions box.
- If there is no Authority To Leave, and no one is home to accept the delivery, the courier will leave a calling card for collection from the nearest post office or newsagency.
- The courier will also assess at his own discretion whether it is safe to leave the gift or not. If it is deemed to be not safe, they will leave a calling card.
- If you ask for a courier to call before delivery, please understand that it is out of our control as to what the courier will do and it is highly unlikely due to the schedule of their day that they will be able to call. If a recipient is not at home a calling card will be left.
- Requests for delivery at a specific time of the day are always noted for the courier, however this is up to the courier driver, and we cannot guarantee this.
If you have requested Authority To Leave - PAMPER HAMPER GIFTS will not accept any responsibility or liability on the rare occasion that a gift is lost or stolen after our couriers have 'delivered' the hamper.
HAMPER DELIVERIES RETURNED TO US
- Sometimes, gift hampers are returned to us. The most common reasons are:
- The address given was incorrect or insufficient (e.g. missing a company name, a unit number, a level number etc)
- The recipient has moved from that address
- It was being delivered to a hospital and the patient has since checked out.
- A calling card was left and there was no response to arrange a redelivery.
- A calling card was left and the recipient did not pick it up from the location in the designated amount of time.
REDIRECTION OF HAMPER DELIVERIES
- When you place an order, please ensure all delivery details are correct.
- If you notice something wrong before an order is shipped, please email email@example.com so it can be corrected before it leaves our warehouse.
- Once a hamper has left the warehouse, it is very difficult to redirect it and often slows down the delivery, so please keep this in mind when placing the order.
- Each shipping consignment is eligible to ONE REDIRECTION. Once a redirection is made it cannot be changed- if it is, this will create a new consignment and a re-delivery fee will be charged.
- If you are having any issues with redirecting a hamper, please get in touch with us so that we can contact the courier.
- If a delivery is unsuccessful and the hamper is being returned to sender, it cannot be further redirected, and a re-delivery fee will be charged to re-deliver it.
PLEASE NOTE: Pamper Hamper Gifts will not accept any responsibility or liability in the rare occasion that a redirection requested by the client or the recipient results in the loss of a hamper.
DELIVERING TO HOSPITALS
- Most hospitals have certain guidelines in regard to the delivery of gifts to patients. We strongly advise contacting the specific hospital to find out any special instructions prior to placing your order.
- Double check if hospitals have certain delivery instructions (e.g. deliver to loading dock, leave with reception etc)
- Please provide as much detail as possible about the recipient – bed/room number, ward name/number, full name and street address of hospital
- Please Note: sometimes women check in under their maiden name if they are having a baby.
- We strongly advise checking our website for approx. delivery times and making sure that the recipient will still be checked in when the gift arrives. It is advisable to send it to their home address if there is any doubt that they will not be there.
- PLEASE NOTE: if a gift hamper needs to be re-directed or is returned to us due to the patient already being discharged or an insufficient address being provided, an applicable re-delivery fee will be charged to the sender.
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- If you have any queries with your order you have sent or received, please call our customer service team on 1300 038 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the rare occasion that your hamper or its contents arrive damaged, we will happily replace, exchange or issue a credit note depending on the damage.
- If you could please email us photos that would assist in the evaluation process.
- We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit after 30 days of the purchase.
- Please note that refunds will be credited back to the original credit card or Paypal account used.
- In the event that there is a problem with a hamper delivery once an order has left a warehouse and the order is cancelled, the refund may not cover the cost of the shipping.
- Once an order has been dispatched from the warehouse it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do the Gift Boxes include delivery?
Gift Boxes do not include delivery on the Pamper Hamper Gifts Website. All delivery costs are outlined in the delivery information window. Click here for more on delivery information. Please also note YES WE DELIVER AUSTRALIA WIDE.
2. Can I order a number of Gift Boxes to go to the same address?
Yes, and the delivery is calculated on the size and weight. Click here to find out more about ordering and delivery.
3. If an Item is damaged during transit what will occur?
You must contact Pamper Hamper Gifts ASAP on 1300 038 490 and a replacement will be despatched that day. Please refer to our shopping terms & conditions.
4. Does Pamper Hamper Gifts deliver overseas?
Pamper Hamper Gifts does not deliver overseas as yet, only Australia Wide. We will however deliver overseas soon. We do deliver within Australia when customers order from overseas.
5. What will happen to the gifts if the recipient is not home when the gift arrives?
If the recipient is not home the designated courier company will take the gift back to base, leave a card at the front door and deliver the gift again the following day based on arrangements made with the recipient. If Pamper Hamper Gifts incur an extra cost this will be forwarded to the person who made the order. Please refer to our shopping terms & conditions.
6. Do all the prices include GST?
All Pamper Hamper Gifts include GST.
7. If I like one product in an already packaged pack how do I order it?
Easy peasy! Follow the instructions here, or simply call 1300 038 490. Payment can be made with a credit card.
8. Can I do a customised order or large corporate order?
Customised orders are possible, even corporate orders in large amounts are possible. A turn around time of 3-5 days is required. To enquire about customised orders email email@example.com or call 1300 038 490.
9. Can I order for a specific date?
Yes, orders can be made in advance for a specific date. Click here to find out more about ordering and delivery.
10. Do you allow pick up of your hampers?
Yes we allow pick up from our Sydney showroom address only from Unit 1, 19 Narabang Way, Belrose, NSW 2085, however this function is for appointments only between 10.30am –5pm ( MON-FRI ) .
11. Do you deliver anywhere in Australia?
Yes, Pamper Hamper Gifts can be delivered right across Australia. Click here for more on delivery information.
12. How do I make an order?
Orders can be made via our CONCIERGE SERVICE and secure website via credit card using full shopping cart facilities or by phone 1300 038 490. Click here to find out more about ordering and delivery. Or, click the button below to start shopping!
13. Can I create my own Hamper?
Our concierge team are here to assit with your gifting needs. NO PROBLEM, yes you can create your own hamper using any of the products we sell on our site. All you need to do is email us your list and we will email you a quote and if you are happy we will invoice you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOPPING & ORDERING INFORMATION
1. How do I order multiple hampers?
Pamper Hamper Gifts also offer our shoppers a Multiple hamper ordering process in the one order. If you have multiple order going to different addresses with different gift messages that’s no problem ! You can process this in the one checkout. We can also download our Multiple Order form which is found on the right hand side of our Information desk area.
Step 1: From your shopping basket, click on checkout with multiple orders.
Step 2: Start adding hampers and addresses to each individual order along with gift messages.
Should you be ordering more than 10+ orders feel free to use our special order spreadsheet as another way of ordering – email it back to us at email@example.com. We will then process your order, set you up on an account and email you your tax invoice.
2. I have multiple hampers in my shopping bag, and would like to add a different chocolate extra to each of the hampers. How do I do this?
Should you wish to add "Extra's or Add-ons" to individual multiple orders, that is no problem. Simply let us know in the "Special Instructions Box".
3. I need to submit a very large multiple hamper order, and hoping I could order by sending you a spreadsheet of addresses and a list of hampers to be set out. Is it possible to submit my order this way, and pay by credit card over the phone?
We want to make the ordering process simple and easy for you, so we have created a special spreadsheet order form.
Should you be ordering more than 10+ orders feel free to use this special order spreadsheet as another way of ordering. Simply enter all the addresses and gift messages on our spreadsheet – email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then process your order, set you up on an account and email you your tax invoice.
Email us or call us (1300 038 490) for assistance.
4.I have a brief that I would like a quotation or a proposal for? Our company has a budget and I was wondering if you could come up with a gifting concept for us?
We would love to assist your company with your gifting needs. Please email us a brief outlining your: budget, quantity, delivery dates, target market, who the gifts are for, colour theme, corporate ribbon required etc. We will then come back to your with a quotation and proposal.
5. Is it possible to get a sample of a hamper to present to my boss?
We are more than happy to send you a sample to present to the decision maker. Feel free to email or call us to arrange.
6. Will I get a Tax invoice and shipping information once I place my order?
Once an order is placed you will be emailed a Tax invoice . Once your hamper order goes to our packing team you will them be emailed shipping and tracking information. This information will enable you to track and trace your order.
Australia Wide Delivery
Same Day Sydney Metro
Dispatch details will be e-mailed to you immediately once your order has been sent. This is in the form of a link where you can track your order.
All orders placed by 10.00am AEST will be shipped that day(*). All other orders will be dispatched that day for delivery to their destination. Time required for delivery is dependant on location and is outlined in shipping & freight.
Please note there is no Weekend or Public Holiday delivery anywhere in Australia.(*) Excluding Christmas orders - see below. Special instructions are welcome and specific dates that you would like your gift to be delivered can be accommodated. Please note orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or public holidays will be shipped the next business working day. For e.g. If you placed your order for delivery to Queensland on a Friday night, your order will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday (Queensland metro).
A re-delivery fee will be charged if an incorrect delivery address is given, a recipient is not available or if there is no safe place to leave the gift box. If instructed we will leave the gift box with a neighbour or in a safe place.
Pamper Hamper Gifts are not responsible for the gift delivery. Pamper Hamper Gifts uses reputable contract couriers, TNT, Fastway, Air Express, Allied, Couriers Please and Australia Post. Whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate and safe delivery, we cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as theft or damage or a parcel not arriving at a certain time or place.
***Please note courier companies in Australia do not deliver to PO box addresses. We are more than happy to use Australia Post should you only have a PO Box address. Please note Australia Post take longer to deliver than a courier company.***
Christmas Hamper Deliveries
CHRISTMAS 2017 DELIVERY CUT OFF DATES: **Sydney Local Pick up from our showroom up until 23th December email us for a pick up time email@example.com NSW/Metro - 21st December Outer NSW - 20th December ACT - 20th December VIC - 17th December QLD - 17th December Far North QLD - 17th December SA - 16th December WA - 15th December
Christmas is a very busy period. Please have patience and understanding during this time. We will do our absolute best to get your hampers to you in a fast and efficient manner.
If you are ordering multiple hampers going to various addresses you can do this online in the one order or fill our our multiple shipping order form which you will find in the checkout area. You will then need to email it to us so we can quote you on the shipping costs. Please note shipping works out cheaper if they are going to the one address also.
Please try to send you hampers to work addresses as your recipient will be there to sign. If hampers are being sent to home addresses please leave authority to leave in writing under our special delivery instructions heading.
FOR OVERSEAS HAMPERS - We do not deliver hampers with Alcohol or food items overseas as customs will open them.
Delivery Costings & our delivery estimator
Find out the cost of your delivery to any suburb Australia Wide - Use our NEW Shipping Estimator ! Simply add what you wish to purchase to your shopping basket and click the destination it's going to ( Suburb within Australia ) and the quote is there for you before you place the order - How easy is that?
Important Delivery Bits & Pieces
you need to know:
Dear Customers please note that all re delivery of gifts will incur an extra delivery charge should the recipient not be available
- Gifts are delivered during courier/office hours i.e. Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM ( NO WEEKEND or PUBLIC HOLIDAY DELIVERY)
- Additional orders will incur an additional small fee if the gifts are going to the same address.
- Multiple orders going to various destinations will be individually charged according to destination.
- Did you know Pamper Hamper Gifts deliver to PO Boxes! Perfect if you know the recipient will not be home. However with regards to gifts being delivered to a PO Box address we can't guarantee same day delivery. These specific gifts will be delivered via Australia Post!
- Also very excited to say that YES we can arrange overseas delivery, we can't guarantee the date of arrival, but we can arrange the delivery via Australia Post. However you do need to call us so that we can get a quotation from Australia Post for you. Many countries do not allow food and Wine as customs will open them. Please choose hampers that do not have food products to send overseas.
- The prices listed are inclusive of Australian Government GST.
- If we are delivering to a hospital please ensure the patient will still be there during the delivery times, we are NOT responsible if a patient checks out early.
Direct Hospital Deliveries
- Most hospitals have strict guidelines regarding delivery of gifts to patients – it is advisable to contact the hospital in advance to find out their delivery conditions (eg. deliver to loading dock, leave with reception .
- Please provide as much detail as possible about the recipient ( patient ) – bed or room number, ward name/number, full name and street address of hospital – Sometimes women check in under their maiden name if they are having a baby.
- Please note that if a gift hamper needs to be sent to an alternative address due to the patient being discharged, an applicable re-delivery fee will be passed on to the sender.
Sydney Metro Area - Orders will be accepted for same day delivery for the inner Sydney metropolitan area only.
Interstate/ Interstate Areas - Orders are despatched daily for Australia wide delivery.
Have questions about your order?
Get in touch
Or, let us know how we can help
1300 038 490
UNIT 1, 19 Narabang Way, Belrose NSW 2085
UNIT 1, 19 Narabang Way, Belrose NSW 2085
By Appointments Only
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
ADDRESS FOR PICK-UP / COLLECTION
UNIT 1, 19 Narabang Way, Belrose NSW 2085
With Collection Appointments Only
Monday - Friday
11am - 5pm