By Commonwealth Bank - Women in Focus, Login to WIN 1 of 2 Hampers https://www.womeninfocus.com.au/docs/DOC-3078
Being in the business of gift giving, its second nature to plan the entire year around your most active time, and for Bianca Kristallis, Director of Pamper Hamper Gifts it’s Christmas.
With mere weeks to Christmas, the Women in Focus team looked to Bianca (in a mildly panicked fashion) in the hope her advice could help the rocky road to December 25 be as smooth as possible. Cool, calm and very collected, Bianca was happy to share her tips on planning and what’s new in the hamperverse for us to spoil our clients, friends and family without leaving home!
Member Giveaway: You could win 1 of 2 luxury Christmas Hampers. See the Member Giveaway section below for details.
Bianca, how long have you been thinking about Christmas?
Almost since January! The planning at Pamper Hamper Gifts HQ started many months ago and this year it’s included devising brand new Christmas hampers, taking on some exciting new brands and preparing our most popular hampers in advance.
When should we start thinking about gift giving?
It’s funny, I live it quietly for so long that when I start talking about it more in November, most people roll their eyes thinking it’s way too early. But really, we’re all in the ‘business’ of gift giving at this time of year so the best approach to planning is - start now. I’ve the effects of 'late gift giving' stress, especially for corporate and personalised orders as they need to factor in different lead times and delivery logistics. We are working hard to make this time as effortless and economical as possible, but even the Pamper Hamper elves need time to work their magic.
Why are hampers so popular at Christmas? Have they evolved much over the years?
Hampers are simple. They cut out shopping centre stress and the commotion associated with Christmas gift giving. They also traditionally have Christmas type gifts like festive food and pampering items. Hampers sure have evolved. Forget the traditional red, green and white, tinsel and curling ribbons or cane basket hampers wrapped in cellophane. There’s none of that here. We want Christmas and your festive gift giving experience to be stylish, luxurious and memorable.
What are all your tips to get ahead of the game?
- Sounds obvious but write a definitive list of who you need to buy for this year.
- Rank the people in order of ‘biggest pressie' to littlest gift.
- Have the list handy and on your person – sometimes you remember people and things at the weirdest times - If it’s good enough for Santa, its good enough for us!
- It’s always worth setting some ground rules regarding gift giving. For instance, some people only buy for children or immediate family. Others love to give edible gifts while many like to pour over options and study each individual personality and recipient in search of the perfect gift.
- Set aside some time to log onto pamperhampergifts.com.au and bookmark some options to help you to stick to a budget and avoid the last minute stressful and regretful trips to the shops.
- Finally, if in doubt (or if you want to just cut to the chase and make everyone happy) buy a wad of Pamper Hamper Gifts Gift Certificates. You can’t go wrong with this option as the happy recipient will be able to choose themselves from the unreal range on offer. There's no way they won’t find something they absolutely love!
What are your gems of wisdom in the corporate gift space?
The most important wisdom - now is the time to order. If you run a business or are an EA or PA responsible for gifts for employees or clients feel free to ask our advice. We've done it all from large custom corporate orders to bespoke requests and have worked with an impressive range of companies. No request is too big or too small.
And finally, what are you hoping for this year?
My wish is simple. To have a relaxed day with my family knowing people are being pampered across Australia with our hampers. Then we start all over again!