Let's be honest, no matter where you are in the world, Spring, Summer & Autumn are always fun happy seasons. In Australia, we are lucky to have some key celebrations during the warmer months such as Christmas, New Year, Australia Day and Valentine's Day. Spending most of the time at Bondi and Coogee Beach I'm always up for some outdoor fun. As Australian's we tend to do outdoor entertaining exceptionally well, plus we have the best backdrops! Picnics by the beach, BBQ's at home, boat trips and even outdoor cinemas! So with Summer gone we have a few months left of warmer temperature's, we really should make the most of the good times and celebrations.
At Pamper Hamper Gifts, we take some of the hard work out of entertaining for you, we have a super selection of Gourmet Food Hampers with the best quality products to make your day sensational.
http://www.pamperhampergifts.com.au/gourmet-hampers.html Try one of our most popular Hampers, The Centennial Park Picnic Gift Basket or The Australian Deluxe Gourmet Picnic Hamper.
Here are my 5 simple steps to create an Aussie picnic:
1. Bring a variety of fun foods, either home made or store bought and make a good cheese board. The Gourmet Connoisseur Food & Wine Hamper already has a board in it so all you have to do is bring the cheese! A good cheese board has about five kinds of cheeses in a variety of textures and appearances, place them on the board and add some fruit, nuts and crackers - you'll be popular with everyone!
2. Pack some lovely linen and real dishes, these will immediately add a beautiful feel and some finishing touches! It's also much nicer to eat good food off real dishes and better for the environment, just remember to bring a plastic bag to bring them home in.
3. Good bread is a must! A French Baguette, Italian Panne Di Casa, accompanied with some cold meats, dips, cheese and olives.
4. Invest in a good picnic blanket, they always come in handy. Try and keep food and drink on the linen and the blanket to sit on. If you really want to create a theme, some fresh flowers in a vase, some coloured glassware will also add some ambience to your setting.
5. Finally, some good drops of wine and Champagne, Pamper Hamper Gifts stock some of Australia's best - Logan Apple Tree Flat Semillon Sauvignon Blanc is always a favourite. Once you've purchased your hamper, you can also add some extra bottles and we will ship them together!
So make the most of living in this lucky country and enjoy your what's left of pur warm weather in Oz !