Here at Pamper Hamper Gifts, we love curating beautiful gift hampers for her. Exquisite books about Chanel were the perfect addition to our range. From Little Book of Chanel to Chanel Catwalk, celebrate with your mum in style this Mother's Day with a Chanel gift basket.
If you're looking for the best luxury hampers for women for Mother's Day gift or to celebrate their birthday, it would be hard to go past our exquisite range of Chanel gift baskets. They are beautifully packaged and presented in our signature keep sake gift boxes and include free premium delivery Australia wide. There is a reason they are our best selling pamper gift hampers for her.
Our Chanel gift hampers have been curated to both indulge and celebrate women as a birthday gift, corporate hamper, Mother's Day gift...whatever the special occasion. When it comes to celebrating Mother’s Day, nothing can top the gift of Chanel. Our exquisite Chanel pamper gift baskets for her feature best-selling books of page-turning stories, beautiful images of dazzling clothes, intricate accessories, beautiful models and timeless design.
Wondering which Gift Hamper to buy mum for Mother's Day? Here are a few interesting facts about Chanel that might help you choose!
- Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel was the daughter of a peasant and a street vendor. Born in a poorhouse in 1883, her childhood was humble. At the age of 12, her mother died and she was sent to a convent orphanage run by nuns where she learnt to embroider and sew.
- After leaving the convent at the age of 18, Chanel began singing cabaret at various cafe-concerts around Moulins.
- Her cabaret repertoire included two songs "Ko-Ko-Ri-Ko" and "Qui Qu'a Vu Coco?" and as her popularity as a performer grew, she became known as “La petite Coco”.
- Coco Chanel's started her fashion career designing simple understated hats as an alternative to the fussy, heavy over-the-top hats that were the fashion at the time.
- We have Coco Chanel to thank for making women’s clothing more comfortable. Her early designs were inspired by her own desire to live freely. Opposing women's repression, her clothes were both functional, comfortable and easy to wear. Goodbye S-shaped corset, hello loose linen pants and turtleneck sweaters.
- She launched the first designer perfume, Chanel No 5 in 1921. Chanel No 5 is still one of the best selling fragrances today selling approximately 10 million bottles a year.
- In 1926, Chanel launched a range of little black dresses believing that there is nothing more classy than a little black dress and that black revealed a woman’s radiance and accentuated the essential.
- In 1937, Chanel took a suite at The Ritz in Paris where she would live for the next 34 years. Enjoying the hotel's luxury and elegance, Chanel made it her home gradually redocorating the entire suite with her favorite furniture, such as gilded mirrors and a velvet banquette. The Suite Coco Chanel is now one of the 16 magnificent Prestige Suites at Ritz Paris as a tribute to one of their most illustrious residents.
Having lived a life of creativity and style, leaving a legacy that is almost impossible to describe the brand Chanel is adored by millions.
A homage to Chanel's love of black, this gift hamper includes the divine Glasshouse Fragrances candle White Oud, delicate Cristina Re 24K plated ebony mug and the page-turner, Little Book of Chanel. The Little Book of Chanel is a comprehensive monograph on the life of Coco Chanel, her life and her legacy as one of history's most influential couturiers.
Mother's Day gifts don't come much more luxurious than this CHANEL Collections and Creations Beauty Hamper For Women. The best selling hardcover book and been packaged beautifully with indulgent Australian skincare from Glasshouse Fragrances, from an enriching body bar to a triple scented soy candle.
The book includes a lush visual selection from the archives of Chanel and is considered to be essential reading for fashionistas and design aficionados everywhere. Chanel's combination of tradition, originality, and style has always made it the most seductive of fashion labels. Here the House of Chanel opens its private archives, revealing a galaxy of brilliant designs created by Coco Chanel from 1920 onwards.
The book explores five central themes: the suit, the camellia, jewelry, makeup and perfume, the little black dress. It follows the threads from past to present to show how these key items have been rediscovered and reinvented by new designers. It includes many previously unpublished archive photographs and original drawings by Karl Lagerfeld, as well as glorious images from some of the greatest names in fashion photography.
This gift hamper is so beautiful and thoughtful, your gift will be forever remembered. This is truly a pamper gift that is simply luxurious.
Chanel Catwalk: The Complete Collections is signature piece for every coffee table, library or bookshelf! An exquisite gift with luxurious French Champagne from Piper Heidsieck.
The best-selling Chanel Catwalk was the first book to gather every Chanel collection ever created by Karl Lagerfeld in a single volume. Now fully updated to include Lagerfeld's final collections for the house and those of his right-hand and successor, Virginie Viard, this revised edition includes twenty-eight new collections and 728 pages. This richly illustrated book is a treasure trove of inspiration and a must-have reference for all fashion professionals and Chanel obsessives.
Here at Pamper Hamper Gifts, we love all things classic, subtle and chic. Celebrate Mum in style and make her day with one of our beautiful Chanel Hampers - they're the best in luxury hampers for ladies.